Welcome to the Freightnet Handling LTD privacy notice.
Freightnet Handling Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting user data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we control data when you visit our website.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
- Important information and who we are
- The data we collect about you
- How is data collected
1. Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Freightnet Handling LTD collects and processes data through your use of this website.
Freightnet Handling Ltd is made up of different legal entities, details of which can be provided upon request. This privacy notice is issued on behalf of the Freightnet Handling Ltd, Group so when we mention Freightnet Handling Ltd, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice, we are referring to the relevant company in the Freightnet Handling Group responsible for processing your data. We will let you know which entity will be the controller for your data when you purchase a product or service with us. Victoria McFadden is the controller and responsible for this website.
This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Freightnet Handling LTD is the controller and responsible for your data (collectively referred to as "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Freightnet Handling LTD
Name of data privacy manager: Victoria McFadden
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building X2, Unit 5
Eastern Perimeter Road
London Heathrow Airport
Telephone number: 0203 6557965
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. The data we collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We do not collect, use, store and transfer personal or identifiable data about you. However, we do collect anonymous data to enable us to optimise the website site and user experience . We have grouped these as follows:
- Technical Data includes browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices used to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We also collect Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
3. How is data collected?
We use different methods to collect data including:
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive data from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- (a) analytics providers that include Google Analytics based outside the EU;
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your device via your browser. They provide us with information about how people use our website and do not provide us with any personal information about you.
Cookies enable us to understand and improve the user experience of visitors to freightnethandling.co.uk. They enable us to understand how many people have visited, what pages they look at and how long each visit lasted.
By using cookies we are able to:
- Make our site work more effectively
- Remember settings during visits
- Make our marketing and content more relevant
- Improve the overall performance and page load speeds
- To collect any personally identifiable information without your specific consent.
- To pass data to ad networks or third parties
If your browser settings are enabled to accept cookies, then we consider this and your ongoing use of our web site as permission to place cookies on your device. Should you wish to remove or disable cookies from our site you are entitled to do so. However, this may affect the user experience of our site and accessibility of content.
Third Party Software / Solutions
Anonymous Visitor Statistics
Turning off cookies
You can control how your device handles cookies via the adjustment settings within your browser. If you would like to remove or delete any cookies on your device you can learn how to do so at www.allaboutcookies.org.